Mary Go Round Membership
Welcome to the Mary Go Round Membership. I started this platform to highlight quilters, pattern designers, and fabric designers of color. To provide a space where people from all walks of life come together and learn from each other, teach one another and celebrate our love of quilting.
Membership entitles you to:
- A free quilt pattern every other month from a quilt pattern designer of color.
- Participate in live Q&As with the featured designers of color.
- Participate in live interviews with up-and-coming and popular quilters, fabric designers and fabric artists of color.
- Member spotlight monthly.
- Quilt instruction and tutorials.
- Blog articles.
- Access to the Mary Go Round Membership private Facebook page. Once you have joined, head on over to the Facebook page and introduce yourself to the community.
- Monthly Sip-n-See chat – this is an informal get-together to meet other members, talk about what you’re working on, show and tell, and share anything you’d like about your personal sewing journey or business.
- Prize (fabric bundle) for completing any three of the featured member quilts.
- Sip-N-See mini-presentations from textile artists, pattern designers, fabric designers.
- Video library of exclusive interviews with pattern designers, fabric designers and fabric artists of color.
Why did I start this membership? Watch this short video
Who can join? Anyone and everyone can join the membership. There are no requirements to be a member. My hope is that people from all walks of life join the membership. The current member roster includes individuals from all over, and I welcome this diverse community.
Who will be featured in the membership? Every other month you will receive a new quilt pattern from a designer of color. The pattern will be available for you to download as part of your membership for a set number of months. In the months in between, you’ll be able to take part in live Zoom interviews with quilting artists, fabric designers, and pattern designers of color. Members are invited to attend all interviews and encouraged to take part and ask any additional questions I may have missed.
You should join the Mary Go Round Membership if:
- You want to support more quilters, pattern designers, and fabric artists of color.
- You want to get new patterns from quilters of color.
- You want to be a part of a community of quilters who support each other and are willing to share knowledge of quilting.
- You want to learn more about what quilters of color are contributing to the craft.
- You want to receive quilty projects and tutorials.
- You want to participate in monthly calls with quilters of color you may not be familiar with.
It’s really important to me that members have the ability to meet others in “zoom” person. Even though we can’t be in the same room, in person, I believe the Zoom calls give us an opportunity to connect with each other. I have had so much fun getting to know YOU and all the great quilters and artists who have been featured in the membership.
I hope you join us! (Scroll down to sign up)
Cost: $12.00 per month.
Discounted yearly option: $120.00. With this lump sum payment, you get two months free!
**These rates are guaranteed throughout the term of your membership. There is no contract and you are free to cancel at any time.
Sign Up Now
|Quilt Membership||$12.00 per Month.||Select|
|Quilt Membership Annual - 2 FREE Months||$120.00 per Year.||Select|
What a joy it has been being a member of MGRQ! We have the opportunity to meet and get to know quilters of color from all over. It’s inspiring as a quilter of color myself, and it’s helped me connect to a more diverse community than I had previously experienced. Thank you, Mary!
I’ve been a member of the Mary Go Round Membership for a little over a year now. Mary Go Round Membership was exactly what I was looking for. It highlights talented designers of color that I would have never been able to find without the membership. I look forward to all the member Sip-N-Sees and the interviews with the designers. I’ve learned and dared to try so many new skills. Thanks, Mary, for putting together such an amazing website!
Being a featured designer in the Mary Go Round Membership was an absolute honour. I got to share my design with a wider audience, and it boosted my confidence in the quilting space. In turn, I was introduced and connected to a diverse range of quilters that I hadn’t known previously. Thank you so much Mary for a wonderful membership that highlights and raises up quilters like me.
If you are a quilt pattern designer and would like to have your pattern featured in the membership, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a quilter, fabric designer, fabric artist, non-profit, or any other contributor and would like to be featured the membership, please contact me. I want to help promote you and what you’re doing and introduce you to others who may not be familiar with your accomplishments.